Sunday 26 June 2011

Forgiveness

In life people make mistakes, and I believe that regardless of those mistakes, people deserve a second chance aswell as forgiveness.  I  think some people have a harder time offering people forgiveness then others. i think that may be because of previous encounters with offering others forigveness.  I think it is always the right choice to forgive others because in the end, you should do unto others what you would expect to be done to you in return. That being said, I think that it is also important to forgive but never forget.  Experiences in your life, whether it be positive or negative, will always teach you something.  The way I see it, if you choose not to learn from past experiences of being hurt, then you will continue to be hurt, and that is no ones fault but your own.  Thats why i believe to always forgive, but never forget what has happened to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment