Sunday 26 June 2011

Follow Trends or Be Original

There is no doubt in my mind that when it comes to being who are you are, it is better to be original as opposed to being a follower of trends.  I think peope will give you more respect as an individual if you are your own person, and live life the way you want to live it.  Personally i believe that being original, and living your life the way you want to live it, it alot more satisfying and fulfilling.  Of course following a trend may be the more appealing choice for some people because it may get you into a popular circle of friends.  But the way i see it this.  By being original, u might infact create your own new trend, then is different from the typical norm that the media portrays.  For me personally, i have never been one to follow trends, me and my group of friends have always been original and done our own thing.  I have found that this way of life is much more enjoyable and my friends and I are always going to be original and be who we want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment